Eldorado is wholly enabled to overtake the integrated management of research, development and innovation projects within the Brazilian Informatics Law framework, in consensus with partner companies’ strategies, focusing on the adequacy and accuracy of information given. The Institute also constitutes a Public Interest Organ within Civil Society (OSCIP), under the terms of 9.790 law.
Brazilian IT Law – 11.077/04, 10.176/01 and 8248/94
Eldorado has a wide experience in dealing with Informatics Law-related matters, what allows the using of fiscal benefits to informatics and automation goods given to companies that invest in research activities and development in Information Technology.
With its experience in the collection and using of such incentives, Eldorado offers advising and management of projects to companies in several areas in
- Planning and follow-up of Basic Productive Process plea
- Planning, analysis and follow-up of R&D projects suitable to the Brazilian IT Law and related to our partners’ strategy
- Probing of R&D obligations deriving from incentive products invoice
- Conception and/or revision of documents and annual budget reports to be handed over to incentive agencies
Eldorado also helps its partners to accomplish projects within the Good Law (Lei do Bem) framework, which gives fiscal incentives to companies that develop research and spur technological innovation, be it in the production process or/and aggregation of new functionalities, be it in the conception of products.
Benefits of Chapter II of the Good Law are based in fiscal incentives such as:
- Deduction of income tax and contribution over liquid profit – for expenditures in R&D activities
- Accelerated depreciation of these goods
- Accelerated amortization of intangible goods
- Reduction of income tax over shipment value resulting of technology transfer contracts
- Exemption of taxation of international remittances destined to registration and maintenance of brands, patents and cultivars
Eldorado is increasingly gaining visibility in Research, Development and Innovation (R, D&I) within the Brazilian electricity sector. The objective of this action is to answer the needs of companies in fulfilling the law nr. 9.991, of 24/7/2000, according to which 1% of revenue from generation and transmission power companies and 0,5% of revenue from power distribution companies must be applied in research and development (R&D), 40% of it being to projects of the National Power Agency (ANEEL), 40% to the National Fund for Science and Technology Development (FNDCT) and 20% to the Mining and Power Ministry (MME).
With a wide experience in R, D&I projects, Eldorado develops projects aligned to ANEEL demands in conformity to the NBR ABNT 16501:2011 norm (Research, Development and Innovation to software, hardware, processes and education).
- Professionals with experience within academic and entrepreneurial realms
- Aid in the elaboration and/or revision of documents and annual budgets
- Wide experience in R, D&I projects
- Advising to partners to execute projects within the Law of Goodwill framework
(Português) Lei de Informática até 2029
(Português) (20/8/2014) Dilma sanciona extensão de incentivos da Lei de Informática até 2029 A Lei de Informática busca, por meio da desoneração …
Once more at Guia Você S/A
Sept 10, 2013 Eldorado is once more in the Você S/A Guide 2013, among the Best Places to Work The ranking evaluates …
(Português) Eldorado entre as 100 maiores empresas
(Português) (29/Ago/2013) Eldorado está entre as 100 maiores de telecomunicações do Brasil O Instituto de Pesquisas Eldorado está entre as 100 maiores …