ELDORADO also helps its partners to undertake projects under the Good Law, which foresees tax benefits for corporations which develop research and development in technologic innovation, whether that concerns the manufacturing process and/or the gathering of new functionalities, or product conception.
The advantages of Chapter III of the Good Law are based on tax incentives, such as:
– Deductions of the Income Tax and of the Social Contribution on Net Income – CSLL of expenditures related to R&D activities
– Reduction of the Tax on Manufactured Products – IPI on the purchase of R&D machines and equipment
– Accelerated depreciation of those assets
– Accelerated amortization of intangible assets
– Reduction of the Withheld Income Tax on remittances abroad resulting from technology transfer contracts
– Exemption from the Withheld Income Tax on the remittances abroad targeted at registering and maintaining brands, patents and cultivars