Anatel Act No. 951
The National Telecommunications Agency (Anatel) created Act No. 951 (2018) to replace the annex to Anatel Resolution No. 481 (2007) – “Standard for certification and approval of lithium batteries and chargers used in cell phones ”in order to establish the minimum requirements to be demonstrated in assessing the conformity of portable rechargeable lithium batteries and chargers when used as a power source in cell phones.
The act is divided into two test groups, in which ELDORADO is accredited with Inmetro to perform them, namely:
Electrical Test Group:
- Actual Capacity in Nominal Regime;
- Capacity under Regime with High Discharge Current;
- Load Retention – Self-unloading;
- Capacity recovery after load retention;
- Capacity recovery after storage in partial load state;
- Performance Against Loading and Unloading Cycles (Durability);
- Internal resistance;
- Immunity to Electrostatic Discharge.
Security Testing Group:
- Extended Load;
- High Temperature Stress.
- Thermal cycling
- External short circuit;
- Thermal Abuse;