The purpose of the tests
Its purpose is to guarantee protection against electrical, mechanical, thermal, fire and radiation risks of devices, when operating in normal use. Always taking into account the manufacturer’s instructions.
It also covers abnormal situations that can be expected in practice and takes into account how electromagnetic phenomena can affect the safe operation of the devices.
The concern to ensure the safety of the various types of equipment for the user intensifies the creation of regulations not only for the Brazilian market, but also for the world, in which these tests are considered essential.
Within this context, ELDORADO has laboratories to meet the electromagnetic compatibility tests, which can be used both for certification and for product development, which are automotive products, household appliances, doctors, telecommunications, LED lamps, information technology equipment and any other products or system.
The infrastructure consists of:
2 Climate Chambers:
- A Climatic Chamber that operates in the range -72 ° C to + 180 C ° with a rate of 25 ° C / minute and humidity control from 10 to 98% (10 ° C to 95 ° C);
- A Climatic Chamber that operates in the range -40 ° C to + 180 C ° with a rate of 2.5 ° C / minute and humidity control from 10 to 98% (10 ° C to 95 ° C);
2 Thermal Chambers:
- They operate in the range -73 ° C to + 177 C ° at a rate of 5 ° C / minute.
Ability to perform tests such as:
- Electrical testing system;
- Mechanical testing system;
- System for conducting thermal tests;
- Fire risk test system;
- System for performing acoustic, vibration and shock tests
- System for testing water resistance and solid objects (Degree of Protection IP).
Ability to meet the following standards:
- Annex Resolution 529 Anatel;
- IEC 60950-1
- IEC 60335-1;
- IEC 60529
- IEC 60695-2-10;
- IEC 60601-1
- IEC 60601-2-10.