The ELDORADO Research Institute, a provider of solutions, services and consultancy in research and development, declares its commitment to implement, maintain and continuously improve its services and its Management System, in order to meet the legal and regulatory requirements in force and by the parties stakeholders, incorporating the following policies in the conduct of their business:
- Everyone’s commitment to customer satisfaction, ensuring flexible, agile and reliable service;
- Fulfillment of contracts and respect for signed commitments;
- Ensuring Information Security as the organization’s culture;
- Dialogue, training and motivation of employees and leaders in order to conduct their activities in a healthy and environmentally responsible manner;
- Competitive performance, ensuring surplus results and promoting operational excellence, optimization and reduction of costs or expenses in organizational activities;
- Sustainable growth and diversification of the organization’s business;
- Valuing Research, Development and Innovation as the organization’s culture.
The Information Security Management System covers information technology processes (Information Security, Computer Networks, Infrastructure and IT Management) focused on providing infrastructure of computer networks that support and enable the necessary activities for providing solutions, services and research consultancy projects in software development, hardware, testing and education, according to Statement of Applicability of IPE-0337-ORG – Rev 06.00 of 12/28/2017.